HELLO

dont never look back

Seguidores

jueves, 29 de marzo de 2012

tendtation del dia





















Get your freak on

Red is the highest arc of the rainbow

Beware my power, Green Lantern's light

Polar bears in sequins

Bies smell joy, that's why they ruin picnics


Monkey see, monkey do.

Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Look! I'm photosynthesizing!


Singing in the rain

Sunshine is a welcome thing. It brings a lot of brightness.

Life isn't weird: it's just the people in it.

It takes some old to make you young

It takes a road to go nowhere


Snowmenn fall from heaven.. unasembled.

All this time, you have had it in you. Just sometimes need a push.

Pixie

Perhaps I am a bear, or some hibernating animal underneath, for the instinct to be half asleep all winter is so strong in me.

Winter Who?


In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.

If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0

Her lips were orange, like the fruit; only darker.

Freezing in style

Norway in a nutshell



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario